Axis Bank Released Job Openings On 09-08-2021.Axis Bank Ltd. is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It sells financial services to large and medium-sized companies, SMEs and retail businesses. As of 30 June 2016, 30.81% of the shares belong to the promoters and promoter group. Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Axis Bank s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Axis Bank Recruiting Any Graduate /Any Postgraduate Candidates with 01-06+ Years of Experience for Relationship Officer Position.Complete Details for the Relationship Officer as follows.
Important Details :+
- Location :Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Thane, vashi
- No of Vacancies:50
- Details of Salary: 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 09/08/2021
- Mode of application :Walk-in
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 10th August – 11th August, 9 AM onwards-Kalina:-3rd Floor, 302 Quess Corp, Harbhajan Building, Near Nafa Bus stop, CST Road, kalina, Santacruz East. 400098.Vashi: 1st Floor, Angruti Building, Plot No. 14, Sector 24, Sion Panvel Highway, Above HDFC Bank, Navi Mumbai 400705.Thane:- 3rd Floor, Prabhat plaza, Above Zudio Gold Cinema, station Road, Thane, Mumbai-400601.Goregaon- 5th floor. Techniplex 2, Opp. Witty International School, S.V Road Goregaon (w)
- Contact Person – Dharmesh/- Jalpa Rathod/Suhan/Hemant
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
JJJob Desription/Skills Required
- 1. Demonstrating/ Presenting/ Introducing/ Selling banking products of the client. 2. New client acquisition 3. Convincing customer for new product and maintaining relationship with clients 4. Create and drive alternate channels for business along with the regular channels Open up avenues for business through corporate channel 5.Analyzing of business trends and target figures to formulate new strategies 6. Develop new relationships with customers to increase business 7. Effective lobby management i.e. Responsible to attending walk -in clients at Branches 8. Responsible for processing/ documentations of Loans & other financial services