Tata Group Recruitment 2021. Tata Group recruiting CA/CS/CA Inter/CPA/CWA/MBA for Assistant Manager – Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Tata Group is an Indian multinational corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Founded by Jamshedji Tata in 1868, the company gained international recognition after acquiring several global companies. It is one of the largest and oldest industrial groups in India..Eligibility for the Assistant Manager – Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Tata Group
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – Finance
- Qualification: CA/CS/CA Inter/CPA/CWA/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- May independently conduct activities such as business case creation, AOP preparation, preparation and analysis of financials,etc. May lead important projects that require providing experienced project team members with instruction, guidance and advice in all aspects of the project to ensure delivery of quality outcomes. Able to independently resolve complex projects, issues, challenges encountered. Operational role, responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within the job area and may also impact a wider operational area. Capable of instructing professional or technical staff and reviewing the quality of the work undertaken by these roles.May lead/manage small teams for small projects. Capable of identifying key issues and priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision. Demonstrate a level of flexibility in resolving problems/issues that at least to in-depth command of all techniques, processes, tools and standards, within the relevant field of specialisation. Able to identify problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Tata Group Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Tata Group Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.