Pricewaterhouse Coopers Recruitment 2021. Pricewaterhouse Coopers recruiting CA for Taxation(Direct) Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.PwC firms help organisations and individuals create the value they€™re looking for. We€™re a network of firms in 157 countries with over 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in advisory, tax and regulatory services..Eligibility for the Taxation(Direct) Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Taxation(Direct) Manager
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Interested can reach out on 8446604756
Job Description/Skills Required
- Handling the assessment proceedings such as preparing submissions, appearing before the income-tax authorities, rectification application etc.
- Preparing memos/opinion/submissions on technical issues raised by the clients.
- Proactively seeking opportunities to helping the business grow, solving complex business problems from pursuits through execution using a commercial mindset.
- Conducting technical research for relevant case laws, knowledge portals etc.
- Updating clients on on-going matters on a prompt and regular basis, keeping track of industry developments
- Attending and participating in the internal Learning and Education (L&E) sessions.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Pricewaterhouse Coopers Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Pricewaterhouse Coopers Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.