Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Released Job Openings On 20/10/2022.Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible can submit application along with resume.
Tata Consultancy Services Recruiting 15 years of full-time education with experience for AI/ML Subject Matter Expert. Position.Complete Details for the AI/ML Subject Matter Expert as follows.
Important Details :
- Interview Mode : Virtual
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:20/10/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Passion of disseminate knowledge by delivering training and doing related works like preparation of training materials, engaging in global Bootcamps for building Data Science / AI ML skills, evaluation of candidates etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and design upskilling programs / training plan that can range from fundamental to advanced levels based on business requirement.
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning concepts like Parametric & Non-Parametric Algorithms, Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Natural Language Understanding, Natural Language Generation, Audio Processing (Speech-to-Text & Text-to-Speech), Computer vision & Recommendation systems etc.
- Knowledge of Deep Learning concepts like ANN, CNN, and RNNs using libraries like Keras, TensorFlow is highly preferred or there should be a willingness to learn deep learning concepts as part of the role.
- Extensive experience in working with python libraries like Numpy, Pandas, Scikit learn, Seaborn, SciPy, NLTK etc
- Prior experience in teaching or training groups is also preferred.
Good to Have:
- Understanding on ML model lifecycle.
- Experience / familiarity in working with any Cloud based platforms like Azure/AWS/GCP specially with services like AzureML, AWS SageMaker, Google AutoML is an advantage
- Knowledge of GitHub, AIOps or MLOps are added advantage