Suzlon Energy hiring CA For Finance Controller – Multimake OMS Business and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Suzlon Group is one of the leading renewable energy solutions providers in the world with an international presence across 19 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa and North and South America. With over two decades of operational track record, the Group has a cumulative installation of approximately 15GW of wind energy capacity, a workforce of over 8,000, a low-cost manufacturing base and strong in-house R&amp;D set-up in USA, Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark and India.Eligibility for the Finance Controller – Multimake OMS Business as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Suzlon Energy
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Finance Controller – Multimake OMS Business
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:4 – 9 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: ₹ 4,25,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 05/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Controlling and managing the COGS budget of Multimake OMS business
- NOWC & Inventory Control – Inventory Accounting, Usage Regulation,
- Purchase and contract controlling, participating in purchase team
- Recovery, Legal, Contracts Approval, management for the business
- To ensure all MM OMS contracts are in place
- Statutory Compliance, Governance, Taxation of the states
- Review presentation and preparation, close all the open points of the meeting
- Drive the cost down, COGS management
- Accounts reconciliation of suppliers and contractors
- Regular visit to site locations
- Necessary support for the Job work v/s make decision through proper business case preparation.
- Follow all the guidelines, processes and systems provided by corporate team
- To face the management audit and to close of all the open points of the management auditor
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.