Oracle Recruitment 2021. Oracle recruiting CA,ICWA,CPA,ACCA for Accountant 2-Fin and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world’s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential..Eligibility for the Accountant 2-Fin as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Oracle
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Accountant 2-Fin
- Qualification: CA,ICWA,CPA,ACCA
- Experience:2 years
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 05/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- As a member of the finance division, you will assist in accounting functions which may include general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, and inter-company transactions. Maintain the general ledger to include the preparation of journal entries, analysis, reconciliation and reporting. Maintain and implement general accounting systems. Conduct account reconciliation periodically, ledger close activities, and provide accurate financial data to support management in decision making. Develop and prepare financial reports including profit and loss, income and balance sheet statements. Review and analyze inter-company transactions. Ensure all journal entries comply with internal and external audit specifications. Participate in the ongoing development and maintenance of internal procedures and processes. May participate in special projects.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.