Jindal Steel and Power Recruitment 2021. Jindal Steel and Power recruiting CA for Audit Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Jindal Steel and Power Limited is an Indian steel and energy company based in Hisar. With turnover of approx. ₹40000 crore, JSPL is a part of about ₹130000 crore diversified Jindal Group conglomerate. JSPL is a leading player in steel, power, mining, oil and gas and infrastructure in India.Eligibility for the Audit Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Jindal Steel and Power
- Location : Angul, Raigarh, Tamnar
- Post Name: Audit Manager
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:3 – 8 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Drive overall implementation of audit and assurance functions for Unit based on the internal audit strategy developed by CAAE.
- Perform risk assessment, resource planning, and audit planning to mitigate key risks and carry out post-transaction audit (or post-facto audit) basis risk assessment for example, using global pricing index to study volatile prices of iron ore, coking coal, etc.)
- Supervise all tasks related to the audit of various processes and transactions as defined in ABP and prepare weekly & monthly audit reports
- Undertake special and vigilance audit per management requests, red flags identified during pre and post audits, etc. and pass on recommendations in order to mitigate risks of misappropriation, overutilization, nexus between department & contractor, asset theft, etc.
- Provide practical recommendations to improve risk management practices, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Communicate regularly with all critical internal departments to execute internal audit procedures in the department seamlessly
- Convince and persuade various departments and other key stakeholders using facts and figures to identify process deviations and suggest improvements; keep the communication objective and process-oriented to avoid negativity
- Build mechanism to resolve cross-functional issues and ensure periodic review of the action plan.
You are requested to please go through the job description carefully and share your updated profile at email@example.com if you are interested in the same.
In case you are interested to apply for the same, please revert back with few details for our reference.
Notice Period (if any):
Highest Qualification Details (Passing year)-
How to Apply: share resume at firstname.lastname@example.org