RR Donnelley Hiring B.Com, M.Com, MBA-finance candidates for Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.RRD is a leading global provider of multichannel business communications services and marketing solutions. With more than 52,000 clients and 39,500 employees across 34 countries, RRD offers the industry ™s most comprehensive offering of solutions designed to help companies ”from Main Street to Wall Street ”optimize customer engagement and streamline business operations across the complete customer journey. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: RR Donnelley
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
- Qualification: B.Com, M.Com, MBA-finance
- Experience:0 – 1 years
- No of Vacancies:12
- Details of Salary: ₹ 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 03/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact : 9962790760 , Vandhana.Sundhararajan@rrd.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Collections Associate is responsible for collections finding payment solutions for outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections and resolving customer billing problems .
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Initiate contact, via phone and/or email, with a large portfolio of customer accounts using to determine the reason for past due accounts receivable.
- Maintains records by creating invoices, debits, and credits
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, PO, customer service departments, and from customers.
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line.