Eaton Recruitment 2021. Eaton recruiting CA/ICWA/CFA/MBA/B.Com for Senior Analyst – Accounting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Eaton Corporation plc is an American Irish-domiciled multinational power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion, founded in the United States with corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and operational headquarters in Beachwood, Ohio.Eligibility for the Senior Analyst – Accounting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Eaton
- Location : India
- Post Name: Senior Analyst – Accounting
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/CFA/MBA/B.Com
- Experience:7-10 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 02/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The primary purpose is to provide timely, accurate and relevant financial analysis and reporting to the Senior Leaders of the Aerospace Finance Team across various locations.
- This position is responsible for Aerospace plant operations and financial reports, account reconciliations, journal entries, and analysis. This position requires working in collaboration with Aerospace locations across the globe.
- This position would be an Individual Contributor.
- Being Passionate is important, Individual should be able to demonstrate good collaborative style of working, effective and efficient in getting results across internal or external organizational boundaries.
- Analyst should have analytical mindset and should also be a quick leaner so that understanding and analyzing new situations & business problems / requirements is easier.
- Good Sense of ownership & commitment to complete the assigned projects/ tasks within deadline & meeting high standard of Quality.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.