EXL Services Recruitment 2023. EXL Services recruiting CA Graduate for Manager Taxation and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
EXL (Nasdaq:EXLS) is a leading business process solutions company that helps companies drive business impact and adapt faster to the changing global marketplace. EXL provides operations management, embedded analytics and technology platforms to organizations in the banking and financial services, healthcare, insurance, utilities, transportation and logistics, and travel industries. Eligibility for the Manager Taxation as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EXL Services
- Post Name: Manager Taxation
- Qualification: CA Graduate
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:28/09/2023
- Contact : Interested candidates may submit their resume on the below mentioned email:
Job Description/Skills Required
EXL Service is hiring for Manager Indian Taxation Noida Sec 144
Interested candidate can share resume on email@example.com with following details
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
- Experience in Indian Taxation
Work Profile –
- Preparation and finalization of GST returns (monthly & annual).
- Preparation and finalization of GST refunds.
- Liaisoning with Tax authorities for GST matters.
- Drafting and finalization of response to notice from the Government authority, managing Litigation at various levels.
- Finalization of Book vs return reconciliations at periodic intervals, and related entries.
- IGAAP audit, Tax audit report and Income tax return – preparation and finalization of annexures, resolution of queries, liaison with Statutory auditors.
- SOX audit- Provide data to the Internal auditors at periodic interval and resolution of their queries, etc.
- Preparation and finalization of tax notices, replies, Appeals, etc.
- Legacy matters (Service tax, VAT & CST) – liaison with the Consultants & tax authorities, submission of required details, finalization of submissions, etc.
- Manage GST audits – preparation of required details, draft responses, liaison with the auditors.
- Finalization of GST credit mis-matches & follow up stakeholders/vendors.
- Endorsements of zero-rated invoices- review of application, reply to the notices, liaison with SEZ authorities.
- Review of Vendor contracts, resolution of GST related queries of internal stakeholders.
- Regular tax updates to various functions for key amendment under the Law and ensure implementation thereof.
- Review and filling of GST application for new registrations, surrender of old registration, amendments, etc.
- Other GST related matters such as filling of application for obtaining LUT for exports, configuration of invoice series, etc.