Axis Bank Released Job Openings On 28/09/2023..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Axis Bank s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Axis Bank Recruiting Any Graduate with 00-05+Years Experience for Customer Retention – Voice / Blended Position. Complete Details for the Customer Retention – Voice / Blended follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Noida
- No of Vacancies:20
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:28/09/2023
- Mode of application :Walk in
- Time and Venue: 29 September , 10.30 AM – 2.00 PM
Reporting Date and Time –7th Sep 2023, at 10:30 AM (Reporting Time – 30 mins before the actual time) Mode – Face to face Interview Address- Axis Bank Limited | Axis House (Noida) |Tower 3, 4th Floor | Sector 128 |Noida |UP – 201304Contact – Pallavi Dubey
Job Description/Skills Required
- Key Responsibilities:
- Be the best for our customers by
- – Displaying complete onus to customers queries / problems
- – Delivering service with requisite courtesy and accuracy
- – Adhering to product and process requirements, with nil errors
- – Escalating customer issues to the right internal stakeholders
- – Effectively resolving customer complaints at the first instance, with excellent customer satisfaction scores
- Ensure process efficiency and effectiveness by
- – Complying to service and sales guidelines
- – Achieving Call Quality targets
- – Resolving customer queries at the first instance of contact, with minimum call handling time
- Cross-sell / upsell set products like
- – Loans and mortgages
- – Priority / elite accounts
- Role Proficiencies:
- For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Proficiency in systems related to Banking transactions and services.
- Good communication skills in both English and local language.
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to successfully work as a part of a team.
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently.
- Teamwork, verbal and written excellence, resilience and highly motivated for developing a new department.
About Company: At Axis Bank, we go much beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. We give them reasons to strengthen their trust in us, at every step. This belief has paid us rich dividends, bringing with it steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further.