BNY Mellon Released Job Openings On 20/09/2023.BNY Mellon is an investments company with more than USD 33 Trillion assets under custody. We provide investment management; investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in markets all over the world. In the region of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, which we have been serving since the 1900s, we deliver services to a broad range of clients seeking access to global capital markets Bank of New York Mellon – a leading financial services provider..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for BNY Mellon s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
BNY Mellon seeking future team member for the role of Lead Analyst, Fund Administration to join our Global Transfer Agency – US Team at Pune.
Important Details :
- Location : Pune
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:20/09/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- Contact : If this interests you, kindly share your updated CV with me on email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- Performs transfer agency operations services on behalf of clients focused on the call center operations.
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provide support for customers.
- Manages team handling incoming shareholder and advisor inquiries and focused on providing high quality customer service.
- Answering representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives.
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating, and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Manages relationships with assigned clients and ensures all questions are answered and issues with inquiries, fund transactions, and research items.
- Manages processes and oversees a team to ensure that new client onboarding is successful and scripting and procedures are maintained in accordance with departmental policies and protocols.
- Ensures team adheres to quality standards. Analyzes trends and implements processes to improve team performance. Responsible for the effective leadership and development of team members.
- Recruits, directs, motivates, and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team. Manages a small transfer agency operations team. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Ability to facilitate and lead meetings to reach conclusions, identify tasks, record actions, and achieve results
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
Interested candidates can go through the job description and apply only if you have relevant experience on the link provided below or send their profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shift Timings: Rotational shifts starting from 4 pm onwards