HCL Technologies Recruitment 2021. HCL Technologies recruiting Any Graduate,CA,MBA for Merger & Acquisition Risk Role and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational technology company that specializes in information technology services and consulting, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise..Eligibility for the Merger & Acquisition Risk Role as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HCL Technologies
- Location : Noida
- Post Name: Merger & Acquisition Risk Role
- Qualification: Any Graduate,CA,MBA
- Experience:13 – 16 years
- No of VacanciesNA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 09/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The M&A Risk team is part of the broader Risk Governance/Enterprise Risk Management function, responsible for the expansion of M&A efforts and streamline compliance due diligence and pre- and post-closing integration into the Global Risk and Compliance Program. In addition, the M&A Risk Team will support the design and implementation of a firm-wide M&A risk framework and practices that are integral and fundamental to Risk Management within HCL. This includes the firm’s M&A risk identification, risk assessments, and risk mitigation frameworks as well as developing an on-boarding for future acquisitions.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.