HCL Technologies Recruitment 2021. HCL Technologies recruiting CA,Any Graduate for Head/VP/GM-Private Equity/Hedge Fund/VC and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational technology company that specializes in information technology services and consulting, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise..Eligibility for the Head/VP/GM-Private Equity/Hedge Fund/VC as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HCL Technologies
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Head/VP/GM-Private Equity/Hedge Fund/VC
- Qualification: CA,Any Graduate
- Experience:2 to 7 years
- No of VacanciesNA
- Details of Salary:INR 2,00,000 – 5,00,000 PA.
- Opening date for online Application: 22/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:https://pages.talview.com/hcl/663/index.html?c=cb48ab
Job Description/Skills Required
Interested candidates with Exposure into Corporate actions and Fund Accouting or any Capital Markets
kindly register using below mentioned link.
Note: Any application via mail will not be considered. Only registered candidates will be interviewed.
Mobile: You can also use your smartphone to complete the registration form, you can download the HCL Digital Assessment App from Play Store or AppStore
You can access the URL in mobile or laptop web browser:(Kindly copy & paste the link to register.)
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience in Investment Banking reconciliation, NAV calculation, Trade settlements,Corporate action, Hedge Fund, Capital markets,
- Fund Accounting, Mutual Funds working in AMCs broking houses, custodians in the reconciliation side.
- Candidates should be willing to work in reconciliation process
- Willing to work in Night shifts.