Deutsche Bank Hiring CA/MBA for Vice President – Trade Specialist, Trade Finance & Lending and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Deutsche Bank AG is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The bank’s network spans 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas, and Asia.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Deutsche Bank
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Vice President – Trade Specialist, Trade Finance & Lending
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- Experience : 10+ of Relevant Experience
- No of VacanciesNA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 22/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Establish and execute a portfolio sales plan to ensure that revenue targets and Key Performance Indicators are met
- Originate trade finance & lending opportunities from existing and NTB clients in defined target markets
- Lead, manage and execute the sales process using consultative sales techniques as appropriate
- Respond to Requests for Proposals (i.e., form the deal team, evaluate the RFP, make ‘go/no-go’ decisions, define the proposed solution, co-ordinate and write the responses, complete the final proposalsubmission, pitch, execute/implement with relevant team members and close)
- Develop and manage a robust pipeline of new deals
- Develop marketing collateral and industry thought leadership
- Other sales related duties as required from time-to-time
- Engage with senior stakeholders both internal and external
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.