Smith & Nephew Released Job Openings On 03-08-2021. Smith & Nephew plc, also known as Smith + nephew, is a British multinational medical device manufacturer headquartered in Watford, England..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Smith & Nephew s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Smith & Nephew Recruiting ACA/ACCA/CPA/CA/CMA Candidates with 05+ Years of Experience for Reporting Accountant Specialist Position.Complete Details for the Reporting Accountant Specialist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Pune
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Finance Operations provides financial oversight, transactional process delivery and financial reporting for the business. The Senior Reporting Specialist supports the delivery of high quality, timely reporting for group, management and statutory purposes. The role is responsible for ensuring compliance with external financial reporting requirements including IFRS and local statutory laws & regulations. This role will be responsible for problem solving and recommending solutions to the Financial Controller for technical and judgemental transactions to ensure the Business Unit aligns to internal polices & controls and the relevant external accounting and statutory frameworks. This role needs to be proactively engaged to interpret and apply changes in local statutory accounting rules or other laws & regulations applicable to the local Business unit. The role will be required to delegate, coach, supervise and review/approve the outputs of the ‘Reporting Accountants’ which support this role. As people manager, this will include completion of the annual objective setting and performance appraisal process