Amazon Released Job Openings On 04-08-2021.Amazon.com, Inc. An American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming and artificial intelligence. Along with Google, Apple, Microsoft and Facebook, the U.S. It is one of the Big Five Companies in the Information Technology Industry.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Amazon Recruiting CA, CPA or MBA Candidates with 12+ Years of Experience for Business Analyst II – AR Position.Complete Details for the Business Analyst II – AR as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Co-ordinations activities across IT, Operations teams and Business Partners
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Amazon’s products, business models, payment architecture and financial operations supporting the Order to Cash processes.
- Support critical relationships with internal and external business partners – Timely delivers multiple medium to large scale projects from initiation through delivery
- Streamline project delivery across FinOps by standardizing project communications, execution and documentation, ensuring consistent, scalable global processes
- Gathers requirements from appropriate business owners, writes clear and detailed functional specifications, prioritizes features and drives technical scoping.
- Conduct independent dive deep sessions with operations team and identify continuous process improvement opportunities by collaborating with stakeholders on design of new solutions that enhance business performance and improves customer experience
- Experience of managing transitions from one financial ERP to another, with high focus on ensuring system controls are in place
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to present Project updates in a clear and concise manner to all levels within the organization
- Post Graduation or a Master’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field
- PMP Certified