RR Donnelley Released Job Openings On 23/09/2023.RRD is a leading global provider of multichannel business communications services and marketing solutions. With more than 52,000 clients and 39,500 employees across 34 countries, RRD offers the industry€™s most comprehensive offering of solutions designed to help companies€”from Main Street to Wall Street€”optimize customer engagement and streamline business operations across the complete customer journey. RRD offers a comprehensive portfolio of capabilities, experience and scale that enables organizations around the world to create, manage, deliver, and optimize their marketing and business communications strategies..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for RR Donnelley s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
RR Donnelley freshers Vacancy Details:
RR Donnelley hiring Bcom/BBA Graduates with 01 to 02 years’ experience for MIS Process position.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:15
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:23/09/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue : 25 September , 11.00 AM – 2.00 PM
6th floor, Prestige Polygon, 471, Anna Salai, Prestige PolygonContact – Fedrick Akshay
Job Description/Skills Required
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data to generate insightful reports.
- Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets and databases to track critical information.
- Assist in the development and implementation of data management processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather data requirements and ensure data accuracy.
- Generate ad-hoc reports and dashboards for internal and client stakeholders.
- Present MIS reports to clients and provide insights based on data analysis.
- Identify trends and provide data-driven recommendations to support decision-making.
- Troubleshoot data-related issues and provide solutions.
- Stay updated with industry trends and best practices in MIS.
- Bachelor’s degree in BBA/B.com
- 1-2 years experience in MIS is a must
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including advanced functions and formulas.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in data entry and analysis.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, for client interactions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.