Reliance Retail Released Job Openings On 13-08-2021.Reliance Retail Technologies Limited is a major information technology services company headquartered in Bangalore, India. Reliance Retail was the second largest Indian IT service provider for the year 2008-09. In 2009, Reliance Retail employed 98,391 professionals.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Reliance Retail s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Reliance Retail Recruiting CA Candidates with 10-15+ Years of Experience for Asset Accounting and Processes – Lead Position.Complete Details for the Asset Accounting and Processes – Lead as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Navi Mumbai (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 13/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Ensure timely and accurate capitalization of Store/DC/WH in books. Shared Fixed Assets data including Capex related MIS to Central accounts on time to enable them to close Accounts on time. 2. Ensure capex MIS to be prepared as per Timeline and shared to various stakeholders. MIS includes such as Addition deletion details of all companies, Capex analysis,MIS related to various movements, nature wise Closing balances of FA/Capex etc. 3. Ensure to have closure and reviews of open points as per scheduled time lines. 4. Proper resolution of all queries related to Capex costs/Fixed Assets from all the stakeholders. 5. Ensure Assets accounting including Retirement, Insurance claim related to FA accounting, accounting arising out of Physical verification for all the Store/DC as per the PV plan and reports sent by the relevant team. 6. In depth involvement in to ensure smooth migration during merger/acquisition and slump sale process in ensuring the FA related end to end process is completed with accuracy. 7. Ensuring FAR at RRVL level at every month is kept ready for the requirements of stakeholders and top management . Ensure new developments in Business analytics of all reports and ensure correctness and new addons to the existing reports on an ongoing basis. 8. Review and taking care of all types of capitalization process in place. Ensure purchase accounting for inter company transaction for FA and also ensure end to end process of all reconciliation of purchase and sales register to ensure GST Compliances. This should cover all relevant reconciliations controls, fund movements, transaction & balances reconciliations for inter company capex related transactions. Also ensuring the relevant accounting process are accounted, settled, accounted and reconciled at all levels in all the relevant companies also.