Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021. Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited recruiting CA,B. Com,All Graduates for Private Secretary, Hindi Translator and Assistant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Indian Railway Finance Corporation known as IRFC is a finance arm of the Indian Railways. It raises financial resources for expansion and running through capital markets and other borrowings.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Private Secretary, Hindi Translator and Assistant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited
- Location :Delhi
- Post Name: Private Secretary, Hindi Translator and Assistant
- Qualification: CA,B. Com,All Graduates
- No of Vacancies:09
- Details of Salary: 21k+
- Opening date for online Application: 22/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :16/02/2021
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: A written test / Computer based test will be conducted for all the concerned post. The test will comprise of questions on the Aptitude & Reasoning, General English, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude / Professional Ability.
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited(IRFC) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 9 posts of Private Secretary, Hindi Translator and Assistant.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 16-02-2021 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria.
How to Apply :
Online application can be made through provided facility with in due date. Read instructions thoroughly before filling up of the application. Applicant should fill all personal and education details in online application at appropriate place as per their certificates. A print of online application should retain for future use.