Reliance Retail Recruitment 2021. Reliance Retail recruiting CA for Chartered Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
JioMart is an Indian e-commerce company that specializes in online grocery, fashion delivery service, started as a joint venture between Reliance Retail and Jio Platforms. JioMart delivers grocery and daily essentials from nearby stores. The platform was soft-launched in December 2019.Eligibility for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Reliance Retail
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Chartered Accountant
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:5 – 10 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Set objectives for the accounts receivable team that align with the accounting departments goals
- Monitor processing of invoices
- Ensure timely collection of payments
- Conduct credit checks
- Negotiate with clients in non-payment cases
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc forecasting reports
- Organize records of invoices, bills and deposits
- Ensure high-quality invoicing and collection procedures that comply with the law
- Support Accounts Receivable Clerks on a daily basis and train new team members
- Ensure all team members follow the accounting principles
- Stay updated on industry and legislative changes
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.