DBS Bank Hiring CA,MBA candidates for Business Finance Specialist and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.DBS Bank Ltd is a Singaporean multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Marina Bay, Singapore. The company was known as The Development Bank of Singapore Limited, before the present name was adopted on 21 July 2003 to reflect its changing role as a global bank. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Business Finance Specialist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: DBS Bank
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Business Finance Specialist
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience:5 – 7 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support all initiatives for eLVB unit of DBS bank for Consumer banking with specific focus on liability (deposits) and asset businesses (mortgages, personal loans, cards)
- Business Finance support to CBG and Digital Banking through advanced business modelling, analytics including market / competitors analysis
- Help in preparing annual budget, forecast and month flash
- Timely and accurate business performance reporting, challenge revenue and cost drivers, suggest remedial actions
- Track and monitor Branch, Sector, Segment, Channel and Product wise performance
- Drive productivity / change management initiatives
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.