Credit Suisse Recruitment 2021. Credit Suisse recruiting CA, CPA, CFA for ENO_ PC Business Control and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Credit Suisse Group AG is a global wealth manager, investment bank and financial services firm founded and based in Switzerland.Eligibility for the ENO_ PC Business Control as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Credit Suisse
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: ENO_ PC Business Control
- Qualification: CA, CPA, CFA
- Experience:0 to 4 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform analysis of the daily trading profit and loss by understanding trading strategies, risk profile, market conditions and accounting treatments.
- Manage and perform month-end reconciliation of general ledger. Ensure that the inventory is appropriately accounted as per the relevant accounting policies. Support the production of financial reporting disclosures per relevant GAAPs.
- Coordinate with the business and other partners to evaluate and integrate new products and business into our financial environment in a controlled manner.
- Take ownership of all Valuation matters including Independent price verification, Valuation adjustments, Fair Value Adjustments.
- Seek to support the implementation of the Bank’s strategic projects and regulatory commitments, including Accelerated Balance sheet Reporting, IBOR transitions.
- Execute controls to detect unauthorized trading or unusual activity and manage to report in a timely manner to senior management.
- Utilize technology and tools to deliver solution that streamline daily and monthly Pnl preparation and reporting processes
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.