Reliance Industries Recruitment 2021. Reliance Industries recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA),MBA for Regional Finance Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and net profit of US$ 3.8 billion. Eligibility for the Regional Finance Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Reliance Industries
- Location :Navi Mumbai
- Post Name: Regional Finance Manager
- Qualification: CA,ICWA (CMA),MBA
- No of Vacancies:05
- Details of Salary: 8,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 15/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Owning the P&L of the franchisee partners 2. Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole in terms of risk to the P&L 3. Oversee annual budgeting process and long-term strategic planning from a financial perspective 4. Ensuring hygiene general ledger hygiene through timely payments and collections, ensuring processes in place and building scalable models while automating major activities – play a pivotal role in implementing IT process improvements and be a single point of contact for Business and Finance IT developments 5. Ensuring statutory compliances to be in place along with internal control safeguards
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Reliance Industries Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Reliance Industries Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.