Puma Recruitment 2021. Puma recruiting CA for Senior Finance Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. PUMA is one of the worlds leading sports brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, PUMA has been producing the most innovative products for the fastest athletes on the planet. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running and Training, Golf, and Motorsports. PUMA distributes its products in more than 120 countries and employs more than 13,000 people worldwide and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.. Eligibility for the Senior Finance Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Puma
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senior Finance Associate
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 14/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Senior Associate will support the Senior Manager with reporting and analyses to drive the ecommerce business. The candidate should demonstrate financial acumen and analytical experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and data interpretation of results. The candidate should have the ability to analyze large data and provide insights based on pattern/trends to enable decision making.
- – Financial & management reporting which includes month end closure for the business and reporting key metrics such as sales and profitability for each marketplace – Periodic analysis of key metrics and presentation of reasons for variances versus budget – Support long-term financial planning and budgeting
- Collect, analyze and manage data and create meaningful analysis that lead to business improvement and cost reductions – Deep Dive on Category specific performance and identification of metrics to drive profitability. – Periodically build and maintain dashboards/repositories relevant to decision making.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Puma Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Puma Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.