Qualcomm Released Job Openings On 28/09/2023.Qualcomm is an American public multinational company headquartered in San Diego, California. It creates services related to intellectual property, semiconductors, software and wireless technology. It holds key patents for CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA WCDMA mobile communication standards.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Qualcomm s Group Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Qualcomm Recruiting Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (B.Com Graduate) with 0-2 years of proven accounting experience for GAOC Accountant Associate Position.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/09/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
The Global Accounting Operations Center (GAOC), a component of the Qualcomm Controllership Team, is in charge to provide support in the accounting activities related to closing of the books of Qualcomm affiliates across globe. Services scope include preparatory and closing activities in areas like Compensation & Benefit, Treasury, Account receivable, Cash & Banking, Payments, Closing & Reporting, Intercompany, Fixed Assets and General Accounting.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage and perform US GAAP general accounting activities
- Prepare and record properly supported standard entries.
- Perform activities required for month-end closing (preparing and posting journal entries, GL analysis, TB review and variance analysis and other ad-hoc support as required by the business) according to the respective business deadlines
- Perform monthly and quarterly account reconciliation according to Qualcomm Policies
- Provide ad hoc reports to HQ, local controllership team and other finance functions
- Provide timely and appropriate financial data and supporting documentation to internal and external auditors
- Besides the main tasks and responsibilities listed above, responsible for completing any other tasks assigned by her/his supervisor or manager