JP Morgan Chase Recruiting CA/ACCA/CPA/MBA Graduates for the position Asset Management – Financial Controller – Associate.This position requires CA/ACCA/CPA/MBA Graduates with prior experience.Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 28/09/2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Financial Analysis – Associate
|Company Name||JP Morgan Chase|
|Hiring Designation||Asset Management – Financial Controller – Associate|
Job Role or Description
As a controller professional in our Alternatives Financial Controllers team of Private Equity Team, you will be working with an established team and support a large institutional High Yield Portfolio. With your knowledge, you will be able to create investment strategies that will benefit our clients and the Asset Management business.Job Responsibilities
- Quarter end property financial statements review, GAAP adjustments, variance analysis, asset and debt appraisals.
- Review of Fund financial Statements, NAV pricing and management and incentive fee workings.
- Calculate Investment level NAV’s and IRR’s and Financial reporting and reconciliations.
- Analysis of financial statements and other financial reports of investments to determine reasonability, accuracy and completeness
- Review of client allocations, client returns and Investor Capital calls and Distributions
- Provide requisite financial information to auditors, support senior level Financial Controllers/Portfolio Managers onshore and communicate with various external parties and take ownership of the review of business-critical financial numbers received.
Company Profile JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the seventh largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$3.213 trillion