State Street Recruitment 2021. State Street recruiting CA/CFA/FRM for Associate 2 – Investment Performance Analysis and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered worldwide with operations worldwide on One Lincoln Street in Boston. It is the second oldest functioning United States Bank; Its predecessor, the Union Bank, was founded in 1792. Eligibility for the Associate 2 – Investment Performance Analysis as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: State Street
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Associate 2 – Investment Performance Analysis
- Qualification: CA/CFA/FRM
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 14/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Working knowledge of VaR, Vol, Stress tests and Risk sensitivities.
- Manage systematic model testing for VaR, Vol, TE and support Back testing
- Manage systematic model testing for Stress testing
- To provide timely and accurate market data for internal Market risk systems.
- Analyse time series data for information content that may be of use to Risk Managers, such as market liquidity, hedge efficiency.
- Validation of time series data including security pricing, asset pricing, index, corporate actions, trading data and market level data.
- Management of own daily production, data integrity and testing projects
- Understanding of regulatory environment framework UCITS guidelines and Market Risk directive CAD 2.
- The role involves understanding the various processes to generate the risk numbers retrieved by various risk feeds. This will involve evaluation and analysis of Market risk exposures by employing statistical and other approaches.
- Work closely with the Risk data providers, Business, IT, Controllers, Operations and counterparts in other regions
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in State Street Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with State Street Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.