PwC Released Job Openings On 01/12/2022.PricewaterhouseCoopers is an international professional services brand of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. It is the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for PwC Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
PwC Recruiting CA/ICMA/B.Com/M.Com/MBA with 05+years experience for SAP PaPM – Manager position.Complete Details for the SAP PaPM – Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Up to 5 years of hands-on experience in SAP BW or BPC Embedded in end-to-end implementation/ support • projects. • At least one project implementation in SAP PaPM/ FS-PER. • Extensive functional knowledge of financial processes. Ability to create detailed project documents including workshop decks, process flows, process design • documents, functional and technical specification documents • Ability to translate functional requirements into solution design. • Team player with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills. Preferred Knowledge Hands on experience in configuring/ defining the following in PaPM module • o Integration with SAP/ non-SAP systems o Development or extension of business models and processes o Implementation of functions for data read, data enrichment, retraction, and reporting o Performance optimization techniques o What-if analysis o Security setup Preferred Skill SAP Profitability and Performance Management (PaPM) SAP Business Planning & Consolidation – Embedded Version (BPC – Embedded) SAP Business Warehouse (BW) Nice to Have: • Sound knowledge of SQL database language will be an added advantage. • Experience with HANA Modeling.