ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPAL) Recruitment 2021. ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPAL) recruiting CA,MBA for Chief Finance Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL), a multibillion joint venture company was incorporated in 2006. OPaL is promoted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) and co-promoted by GAIL and GSPC.Eligibility for the Chief Finance Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPAL)
- Location : Gujarat
- Post Name: Chief Finance Officer
- Qualification: CA,ICWA,MBA
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 10/04/2021
- Last Date : 25-04-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPAL) is inviting eligible candidates to apply for 1 contractual posts of Chief Finance Officer.Interested Eligible Candidates may send their applications as per prescribed format to concerned E-mail address by 25-04-2021 . All the relevant documents must be sent alongwith application form, as proof of suitability for the posts. Email subject must be formed properly, containing name of post applied for.
Mode of Recruitment : Received applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be called for further proceedings (Interviews etc.).
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply for concerned posts by sending their application to concerned email address, as per prescribed format. No need to send print to ONGC Petro additions Limited at this stage. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised though. Only eligible candidates will be entertained, therefore candidates must make sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria.