Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) Recruitment 2021. Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) recruiting CA,MBA,LLB,ICWA,,CS for Librarian, Joint Director and Various and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a statutory body established by an Act of Parliament, viz. The Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 (Act No.XXXVIII of 1949) for regulating the profession of Chartered Accountancy in the country. The Institute, functions under the administrative control of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. The ICAI is the second largest professional body of Chartered Accountants in the world, with a strong tradition of service to the Indian economy in public interest.Eligibility for the Librarian, Joint Director and Various as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Location : Delhi
- Post Name: Librarian, Joint Director and Various
- Qualification: CA,MBA,LLB,ICWA,,CS
- Experience:03-05+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 10/04/2021
- Last Date : 23-04-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: email@example.com.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is looking for efficient, experienced persons for 5 posts of : Librarian, Joint Director and Various on contract basis.Fill up the application form and submit along with self attested true copies of attested marklists, merit certificate (if any) etc to given address on or before the last date of : 23-04-2021 candidature of the aspirant is liable to be cancelled if he submits more than 1 application for same post.
Selection Process :Final selection would be prepared in order of merit as per the marks of written Test and/or Interview finally awarded to each applicant taking into account the number of vacancies considered.
Applications must be sent to the Address of : Assistant Secretary – HR, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, I.P.Marg, New Delhi-110002 OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply :
Candidates may send their applications to the given address before the due date of 23-04-2021 . Documents to be enclosed alongwith each Application form is, One recent photo pasted on the space provided in the Application, attested copies of certificates showing age (Matric/SSLC/HSC), educational qualifications, Self-attested copies of certificates in support of claim of SC/ST/OBC/PH, Documents in support of Experience etc.
Applications in a sealed envelope superscribed properly. ____”.