PNB MetLife Recruiting CA,MBA/PGDM for the position Manager – Financial Reporting .This position requires CA,MBA/PGDM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 11th Nov 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Manager – Financial Reporting
|Company Name||PNB MetLife|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Manager – Financial Reporting|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Preparation of financial Statements
- Preparation public disclosure forms on the website including publication of half yearly and annual returns in the newspaper
- Responsible for submission of Monthly/Quarterly/Annual IRDAI regulatory reporting. (Quarterly statistics report, Shareholding pattern, Life council report, BAP)
- Responsible for Shareholder reporting (Regional reporting to MetLife)
- Drive timely closure of month end entries and prepare required analysis for senior management review
- Review of balance sheet items on monthly basis to check for any discrepancy and timely action on the same
- Explore automation opportunities and keep track of compliance with RCM, IRDAI regulations
Company Profile PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited established in 2001 is one of the leading life insurance companies in India.