PepsiCo Released Job Openings On 16-08-2021. Pepsi-Cola Beverages Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. PBG sales of Pepsi-Cola drinks account for more than half of the Pepsi-Cola drinks sold in the United States and Canada and 40 percent worldwide.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for PepsiCo s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
PepsiCo Recruiting CA/CPA/MBA/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Candidates with 05+ Years of Experience for Finance Senior Manager Position.Complete Details for the Finance Senior Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Work on validating the accuracy of the productivity projects and generate all required reports and analyses
- Consolidate the productivity pipeline for GP & Agro on a minimum quarterly basis.
- Consolidates the productivity scorecards and identify the gaps or over-delivery drivers
- Liaise with Agro team to ensure timely submission of productivity projects on Powersteering for all planning cycles.
- Work with Tableau team to maintain accurate data on Tableau dashboard
- Support on consolidating Commodity, Foreign Currency cover and risk management Playbook.
- Review the commodity templates and do the technical validations
- Engage in discussion with the BUs to support the explanation of the commodities performance and forecasts
- Support the data collection and consolidation of the Commodities strategic plan and Annual Operating Plans for GP & Agro for AMESA
- Validates with BUs the proper classification and accuracy of the reported NCI and spend for each official forecast and AOP submission