HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting C.A. / Masters in Business, Finance, Economics for Analyst / Associate / Senior Associate, GSC’s and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the second largest bank in Europe, with total assets of US$2.984 trillion. Eligibility for the Analyst / Associate / Senior Associate, GSC’s as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Analyst / Associate / Senior Associate, GSC’s
- Qualification: C.A. / Masters in Business, Finance, Economics
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Undertake high quality industry, competitor and client level analysis for Global Banking (GB) Relationship Management (RM) Team.
- Analysis of financial documentation and supplemental data to support lending decision-making and recommending credit requests to appropriately meet business needs.
- Preparing credit analyses in support of new and existing business relationships.
- Personally develop and maintain strong working relationships with GBM Relationship Managers / Associates along with executives in Risk to ensure that all risks to the business, financial and non-financial, are properly recognized and thoughtfully mitigated in proposals.
- Ensure that all work is delivered within agreed timeframes, PLAs and meets the required high quality standard.
- Understand and comply with all relevant policies, FIM guidelines and procedures issued by the Group.
- Pro-actively suggest and design improvements in process workflow, where applicable.
- Communicate clearly with team members and other parts of GBM as required.
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in HSBC Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with HSBC Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.