PepsiCo Recruitment 2021. PepsiCo recruiting CA/ CA Inter/ICWA Inter for Assistant Manager Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo has interests in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of grain-based snack foods, beverages, and other products.Eligibility for the Assistant Manager Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: PepsiCo
- Location : Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
- Post Name: Assistant Manager Finance
- Qualification: CA/ CA Inter/ICWA Inter
- Experience:1-2 yrs experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 29/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
Financial Reporting – Month End Close Process
- Perform seamless and error free monthly closing through rigorous analysis of all stock adjustments, costs both VMOH and FMOH
- Ensure preparation of cause of change variance analysis on a timely manner by maintaining close interaction with HO team
- Ensure effective weekly closing of books in the plant and circulation of weekly MOR to enable timely decision making
Monthly Reviews and analysis
- Enable high quality monthly operating reviews of plant performance both with HQ stakeholders and with PLTs in the plant through accuracy in data reporting and providing meaningful insights
- Support PCM & Plant manager in monthly SCOR (Supply chain operations review) with senior leadership team by providing detailed analysis on plant financial performance
- Ensure monthly Capex tracking and review of capex spends vs plan
- Monthly review of stock aging (RM/PM/FG) and highlight issues (Facilitate timely provisioning, write offs)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.