Barclays Recruitment 2021. Barclays recruiting CPA, ACA or ACCA for Analyst – Financial Control and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management..Eligibility for the Analyst – Financial Control as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Barclays
- Location : Noida
- Post Name: Analyst – Financial Control
- Qualification: CPA, ACA or ACCA
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 29/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ownership of accounting and month end process for own speciality technical area (which will consist of multiple SBU’s) of focus from an FC perspective (i.e. ensure initial review of month end reports is of sufficient quality to ensure minimal subsequent review points)
- External and regulatory reporting including analytics, commentaries preparation and reviews etc.
- Application of accounting standards and policies
- Stakeholder relationship management (e.g. onshore financial control, RBB Financial Operations, Finance Business Partner teams etc.)
- SOX compliance and Management Self-Assessment Testing
- Maintain Issues logs
- Understand underlying control frameworks which support the multiple SBU’s within range of responsibilities
- Driver of continuous improvement of the control environment within Personal and corporate bank Financial Control in general and specifically the multiple SBU’s within own area.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.