Oracle Recruitment 2021. Oracle recruiting B. Com/CA/CMA/ACCA for Accountant 2-Fin and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. The company was formerly headquartered in Redwood Shores, California until December 2020 when it moved its headquarters to Texas.Eligibility for the Accountant 2-Fin as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Oracle
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Accountant 2-Fin
- Qualification: B. Com/CA/CMA/ACCA
- Experience: 2 to 4 Years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 21/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform activities that assist accurate and periodic on time book close for assigned countries, reconcile balance sheet accounts, resolve outstanding open items to help in ensuring correctness of financial statements and support various reporting requirements
- The candidate must be B’COM with CA/CMA/ACCA with 2 to 4 Years of experience in Accounting and Finance
- Month/Quarter close activities
- Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Audit support
- Participate in Global Projects
- Test process changes due to system upgrades
- Contribution to process/reconciliation improvements
- Partner with the people globally to ensure a unified global approach to Close Management, Global Reporting and ongoing Financial Data management
- Work in a team for analyzing key operational activities identifying more effective and efficient mechanisms of delivery through Cloud technology and automation.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.