Larsen & Toubro Recruitment 2021. Larsen & Toubro recruiting CA for Audit Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
L&T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world..Eligibility for the Audit Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Larsen & Toubro
- Location : Coimbatore
- Post Name: Audit Manager
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: 2 – 7 years
- No of Vacancies: 02
- Details of Salary: ₹ 10,00,000 – 17,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 21/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible to perform internal controls test of design and operational effectiveness, support the process owner with control remediation and provides status of the internal controls testing result.
- To perform the process reviews objectively and report the GAPS following remediation support.
- Coordinate and execute the internal control audit program in line with Internal Control audit plan, methodology and timeline, for finance controls, automated controls, and system key reports.
- Identify control deficiencies, support root cause analyses, and design efficient and effective remediation plans
- Monitor and advice process owners on action plans for remediation of control deficiencies in a timely manner
- Support measuring the severity of the internal control deficiency and the impact on L&T Valves financials
- Work closely with different levels of management and business process owners to ensure that the internal controls are timely identified and embedded in the process, tested, and operating effectively.
- Support the business stakeholders with all related business projects that impact the internal controls for the company.
- Support the internal control awareness through training and coaching
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.