Barclays Recruitment 2021. Barclays recruiting B.Com/MBA (Finance)/Post Graduation/CA Inter for Reconciliation Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management..Eligibility for the Reconciliation Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Barclays
- Location : Delhi
- Post Name: Reconciliation Analyst
- Qualification: B.Com/MBA (Finance)/Post Graduation/CA Inter
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:21/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensuring all SLA’s are met as per defined timelines
- Daily reconciliations and Breaks Management as per defined delinquency period of the accounts
- Ensuring adherence to the AO&R Policy & GL Controls Framework;
- Journal Processing and Risk reporting as defined in SOP/ALP’s
- Preparing reconciliation templates and discussing open items with the respective stakeholders for timely clearance.
- Providing appropriate information for ongoing reconciliation/Management Information activities;
- Compliance with all applicable policies, principles and procedures.
- Adhere to PSD controls and process customer adjustments / settlements on a timely basis
- Collate & Analyse financial data from various reports & System.
- Analytical skills to make meaningful inferences.
- Supporting change projects as and when required
- Ensure compliance to all SOX & OR Controls
- Conduct conference calls and mange Customer expectations
- Identify areas for improvement. Adds value and improves customer service
- Focus on developing and implementing best practice
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.