Cognizant Recruitment 2021. Cognizant recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate for Operations Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses.Eligibility for the Operations Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Cognizant
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Operations Officer
- Qualification: Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Has a good working knowledge of end-to-end processes in the OTC Derivative Confirmations and/or OTC Derivative Settlements
- Has done either of
- ISDA long form drafting & matching of OTC Flow and structured Confirmations for Rates and Equity Derivative trades or
- Has been part of the Settlements team taking care of trade settlement processing, nostro or AVI reconciliation across OTC asset classes
- Exposure to working in market leading post trade service providers such as DTCC/ Markitwire etc.
- Liaise with legal teams, Front office team to enable resolution of client disputes raised in the long form confirmations / resolving disputes during trade settlements
- Work closely with Legal teams, MCA negotiation teams to resolve any pending ISDA Agreement/ standard template queries
- Liaise with MO for any trade amendment process
- Work with end customers/ external counterparties to affirm/ pre agree trades and minimize operational/ settlement risk
- Work with the supervisor to provide time to time and accurate risk updates to internal client stakeholders
- Maintain trade and counterparty relevant static data and ensure its accuracy from time to time
- Adhere to operating procedure guides and ensure 100% compliance to policies
- Support the team in various ad-hoc tasks and activities assigned to the group
- Contribute towards process excellence.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Cognizant entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Cognizant entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.