Oracle Released Job Openings On 29-09-2021. Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world€™s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Oracle s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Oracle Recruiting B.Com/BBA/MBA/PGDM/BMS/BAF/BFM Candidates with 00-03+ Years of Experience for Capital Market Consultant Position.Complete Details for the Capital Market Consultant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:10
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 29/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- The activities include: – Access bank websites to download data, Format data into a standard template Reconcile data from multiple sources Reconciliation is through an automated tool or excel / access Identify and analyze differences arising out of the reconciliation; escalate differences to specific team for resolution Document clearly each Break in during the data reconciliation process. 2) Investment Services: Below teams form part of this vertical Portfolio Analytics – monitoring production of risk reports, identifying & debugging issues during production, quality checks on holdings, prices & risk analytics, performing fund level & portfolio level checks to ensure risk is within acceptable levels. Compliance Identify post trade compliance breaches / violations, these are captured in the Dashboard. To conduct research & provide appropriate feedback for resolution / escalation Security set up Set up new securities that get issued in the market, on an ongoing basis make periodic updates on the existing securities for any data like corporate actions, time series data etc. the team equipped to setup over 70 different security types across different security groups like – Equities, Bonds, Mortgages, Derivatives (XTC / OTC both) and Cash instruments etc..