NTT Data Recruitment 2021. NTT Data recruiting CA (Intermediate)/MBA/ICWA for General Ops Accounting Associate 2 – FF – Time to Invoice and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.NTT Data Corporation is an IT services company based in Japan. It is the parent company of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone. Nirudu Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation started a data communication business in 1967. Eligibility for the General Ops Accounting Associate 2 – FF – Time to Invoice as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: NTT Data
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: General Ops Accounting Associate 2 – FF – Time to Invoice
- Qualification: CA (Intermediate)/MBA/ICWA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 02/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Team Member – Q2B Invoicing is responsible for performing the Invoicing & other related activities. This includes coordinating invoicing for clients of NTT DATA across various countries managed by GBSS function of NTT DATA. Also includes providing support on internal/external queries regarding invoicing, Issue/Reconciliation of Manual Invoices & Pre-bill invoices. This position reports to the Team Lead – Q2B Invoicing. Responsibilities Ensure timely processing of all invoices and credits according to client terms to reduce overall DSO of organization.
- To ensure that there is no Invoice that is kept on HOLD without proper reasoning. To enter Billing Adjustments as necessary & take necessary approvals, wherever applicable. To ensure updating all the trackers those are required to be maintained. For example, WIP & Billing adjustment tracker, etc.
- To assist and help the group to reduce the WIP amount, DSO etc Competencies Intensity/Commitment To Task Follows up on commitments.. Maintains high accuracy level with timely completion of deliverables. Problem Solving Identifies problems, evaluates several options and recommendations, and supports a solution.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in NTT Data Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with NTT Data Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.