KPMG Recruitment 2021. KPMG recruiting CA/CPA/ICWA/CMA/CIMA/ACCA/MBA/PGDM for Financial Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 207,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 153 countries and territories. With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our successes thanks to clear vision, defined values and, above all, our people. Our industry focus helps KPMG firmsprofessionals develop a rich understanding of clientsbusinesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities… Eligibility for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Financial Analyst
- Qualification: CA/CPA/ICWA/CMA/CIMA/ACCA/MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- KGS Finance Transformation (FT) team collaborates with KPMG member firms (KPMG US, KPMG UK) to support on global finance transformation engagements and assist clients in making their finance function more efficient, effective and aligned to the organization s business strategy. As part of this team, you will have the opportunity to work with leading global corporate institutions and advise them on their core finance processes within key areas such as: Finance Accounting Process Optimization Global Business Services / Transitions Enterprise Performance Management Finance Function Performance Assessment and Benchmarking Financial Process Transactions Support Technology Enabled Finance Digital Finance Some of the specific responsibilities include creating client ready deliverables, update and manage project plans, manage stakeholder relationships, support proposals and contribute in practice build out independently by driving things on the ground while working closely with the Engagement Manager.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in KPMG Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with KPMG Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.