NISG (National Institute for Smart Government) Recruitment 2021. NISG (National Institute for Smart Government) recruiting CA/ICWA (CMA)/MBA for Finance Expert-Sr, Consultant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body responsible for implementing India’s flagship public health insurance/assurance scheme called “Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana” & has been entrusted with the role of designing strategy, building technological infrastructure and implementation of “National Digital Health Mission” to create a National Digital Health Eco-system.. Eligibility for the Finance Expert-Sr, Consultant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
- Location :New Delhi
- Post Name: Finance Expert-Sr, Consultant
- Qualification: CA/ICWA (CMA)/MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 02/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Expenditure Payment Processing –checking & scrutiny of files, bills follow up and division for query. Vendor mapping and Processing of payment of approved proposals through PFMS (EAT Modules). Checking of all purchase, contractor/sub-contracts & suppliers bills as per the Budget sheets, purchase order/agreements or MOU. Maintaining all the financial ledgers of NHA in Tally ERP 9. on day to day basis. Monthly Consultancy Fee/ Salaries, checking and disbursement via PFMS. Timely Deposit of the Government dues (GPF/NPS/CGHS, etc.), Liaising with bank for day-to-day working and query handling. Timely Monthly TDS & GST Deposit/ Reconciliation & Quarterly TDS Return preparation. Payments of consultants’ travel claims, advance, reimbursement, checking & verification, and travel agent payments. Preparation of all types of vouchers and supervision of day-to-day book-keeping. Preparation of statement, MIS and SoE format as per the requirement of senior management.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in NISG (National Institute for Smart Government) Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with NISG (National Institute for Smart Government) Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.