NTT DATA Global Delivery Services Recruitment 2021.NTT DATA Global Delivery Services recruiting B.Com for Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
NTT DATA Corporation is a Japanese multinational system integration company and a partially-owned subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: NTT DATA Global Delivery Services
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
- Qualification: B.Com
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 12/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Performing actions based on the EOB, Insurance website to collect outstanding Accounts Receivables.
- Identify the outstanding claims with payers through the reports from clients and check website and imaging application with regard to outstanding claims and document the details in the client software for claims resolution.
- Analyzing medical insurance claims for quality assurance
- Resolving moderately routine questions following pre-established guidelines
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet or exceed client SLA
- Performing routine research on customer inquiries.
- Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the healthcare insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team
- Identify the outstanding claims with payers through the reports from clients
- Check EOB and Insurance websites with regard to outstanding claims
- Coordinate with the team leader in following the processes
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.