BNP Paribas Recruitment 2021.BNP Paribas recruiting CA inter,CAM,CS for Associate – Operational Permanent Control and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
BNP Paribas S.A. is a French international banking group. It is the world’s 8th largest bank by total assets, and currently operates with a presence in 72 countries. It was formed through the merger of Banque Nationale de Paris and Paribas in 2000, but has a corporate identity stretching back to its first foundation in 1848 as a national bank. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate – Operational Permanent Control as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: BNP Paribas
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Associate – Operational Permanent Control
- Qualification: CA inter,CAM,CS
- Experience: 01 year
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Alert the management and liaise with independent control functions if needed on key incidents.
- Collect incidents (including impacts measurement), report and update in the Group database (as well as local databases if needed), including suspected and attempted fraud cases.
- Analyze incidents in a timely manner.
- Follow-up and / or initiate the implementation of remediation actions and the unfolding of long term incidents.
- Ensure the employee’s awareness on policies and procedures.
- Ensure an appropriate training on Operational risks and Permanent Control framework is provided to employees, notably newcomers.
- Act as a local relay for risk awareness initiatives sponsored by 2nd LoD control functions.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.