HSBC Electronic Data Processing India Pvt Ltd Recruitment 2021.HSBC Electronic Data Processing India Pvt Ltd recruiting CA/CPA /CFA/MBA/B. Com for assistant manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, with around 6,600 offices in both established and faster-growing markets. We aim to be where the economic growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfill their hopes and realize their ambitions..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the assistant manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HSBC Electronic Data Processing India Pvt Ltd
- Location :Delhi
- Post Name: assistant manager
- Qualification: CA/CPA /CFA/MBA/B. Com
- Experience:2-5 Years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: INR 6,00,000 – 11,00,000 PA.
- Opening date for online Application: 12/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- To act as an individual contributor delivering daily business controls (Reconciliation and Manual Journals) pertaining to the Markets business.
- Ensure service delivery of Accounting Control – MMO processes as per the standards set out in agreed SLAs within the Global Resourcing operating framework.
- Assist with production of reconciliations, investigation & root cause analysis of breaks including accounting adjustments to be posted to the books & records.
- Produce accurate and timely management information in conjunction with the In-country/near shore teams.
- Ensuring the queries pertaining to deliverables are promptly responded with active business engagement
- Providing assistance to the manager in day-to-day and periodic reporting requirements and provide leave and off-days cover for other team members.
- Identify opportunities for improvements. Participate in strategic and tactical change projects undertaken in respective businesses.
- Manage stakeholder relationships with o In-country teams / Near-shore teams o IT teams. Collaborate within the team to and mentor new team members as requested by manager.
- Adherence to all policies and procedures
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.