Novartis Released Job Openings On 09-08-2021. Novartis is an American multinational company that provides information technology services from business to business. Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Novartis s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Novartis Recruiting CA/MBA Candidates with 02+ Years of Experience for Senior Financial Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Senior Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :+
- Location : Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
JJJob Desription/Skills Required
- Support direct manager with the operational conversion of the BPA strategic goals within a dedicated area of the business.
- Works with direct managers to support financial activities, decision making and general projects. Provide analysis or reporting with particular emphasis on accuracy, compliance and timeliness of data provided.
- Ensure ongoing business performance is appropriately monitored and measured, and drive early warning for re-direction of resources with Business Partners.
- Ensure integrity of data provided by commercial teams, and provide value added; provides recommendations on forecast accuracy improvement.
- Support the improvement and streamlining of existing management reporting processes and the definition and implementation of lean processes.
- Coordinate Business Partnering with other areas of the business (FRA, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain and other functions) to support on time and accurate information gathering.
- Supports and improves business case proposals and profitability tracking & the annual budgeting, rolling forecast/Latest outlook and Strategic Planning processes.