Bosch Group Released Job Openings On 09-08-2021. Robert Bosch GmbH, commonly known as Bosch, is a German multinational engineering and technology company headquartered in Jerlingen. The company was founded in 1886 by Robert Bosch in Stuttgart. Bosch is 92% owned by a charity called Robert Bosch Stiftung.. Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Bosch Group s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Bosch Group Recruiting CA/MBA Candidates with 10-14+ Years of Experience for IN_RBEI_Business Finance Position.Complete Details for the IN_RBEI_Business Finance as follows.
Important Details :+
- Location : Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
JJJob Desription/Skills Required
- Managing the financial reporting for the respective Business unit. This includes monthly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, and all statutory financial reporting Providing sound financial support and insights to enable the CFO & Executive Leadership team (ELT) to make critical business decisions Presentation of financial results and insights to the CFO/ELT/ Business heads Play a key role in the formulation of the business’s strategy Managing the External Auditor relationship and ensuring the respective Business unit is compliant with accounting standards Focus on top line growth and bottom line improvement for respective Business unit. Investment appraisal and analysis Presenting results to non-finance people to understand Risk Management to ensure the business has a solid risk framework in place Overseeing commercial decision making from tender analysis, margin analysis, pricing analysis etc Advising and implementing best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs Advising on market changes and providing strategic financial recommendations