Novartis Released Job Openings On 06-08-2021.Novartis International AG is a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Basel, Switzerland. It is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Novartis Clozapine, Diclofenac, Carbamazepine, Valsartan, Imatinib Mesylate, Cyclosporine, Letrozole, Methylphenidate, Terbinafine, Dipheroxyrox and others..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Novartis s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Novartis Recruiting CA Candidates with 05+ Years of Experience for Manager BPA Position.Complete Details for the Manager BPA as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure the operational conversion of the BPA strategic goals within a dedicated area of the business
- Provide management with accurate, relevant business analysis to support monthly operational reviews and ad-hoc requests, and ensure timely and accurate information gathering.
- Perform analysis to evaluate risks or opportunities; make recommendations to mitigate these risks.
- Manage and provide financial analysis and decision making support for an investment/project in a domain
- Ensure ongoing business performance is appropriately monitored and measured, and drive early warning for re-direction of resources with Business Partners.
- Provide accurate operational information and advice to support the annual budgeting, rolling forecast and Strategic Planning processes.
- Ensure integrity of data provided by commercial teams, and provides value added; provides recommendations on forecast accuracy improvement.
- Provide well managed and quality financial analysis in order to improve business case proposals and profitability tracking.
- Continually improve and streamline existing management reporting processes and support the definition and implementation of lean processes to meet the changing demands of the business.